What other clients have said is that they
– are better prepared for tackling the job market,
– are more self-confident
– finally got why networking is the key success factor
– felt empowered
– had fun when working with me.
I am not guaranteeing that you will find a job but I promise that you will benefit from this program. You have no reason to trust me so you might want to speak confidentially to one of my former clients. I am happy to share your contact details.
As always our terms and conditions apply. If you read them you will see that GPT offers a money-back guarantee. So far, we never had complaints but it might be helpful for you to know.
- You kick off your career coaching with a 1:1 goal setting session with Angie Weinberger.
- Meetings will be held five times and last for two hours.
- Bonus: Participants get a free .pdf copy of “The Global Career Workbook”.
- Participants: Four (exactly).
- Prerequisites: German course started.
- Valid residence permit in Switzerland.
English, but we have an interest in a German-speaking group. Please let me know which one would be more interesting for you. We can switch interview practice into German as well.
French-speakers please contact me for 1:1 sessions.
The fee is CHF 800 + VAT.
Groups will start in the week of 23 May 2016.
Deadline for submission of required documents and payment of invoice is 15 May 2016. Schedule your first session with Angie Weinberger now to discuss your individual targets.
The Global Career Workbook will be used as a guide through the program. We recommend further career books within the book.