The Global Mobility Workbook
In 2014, we published Angela Weinberger’s ebook called “The Global Mobility Workbook – A Step-by-Step Guide to Managing International Assignments”.
We have just published updated and enhanced print edition. Watch out for ISBN 978-39524284-1-2 and check at your favorite bookseller or here: Amazon.com.
Here is what readers fed back to us:
“First, let me express my appreciation that you got in touch with me directly. Excellent customer service. Secondly, I would like to let you know that your book is very helpful tool especially for a person like me who has learned the ins and outs of global mobility through hands on practice or on-the-job training so to speak.” VB, Global Mobility Manager, The Philippines
The Global Mobility Workbook will help you to:
- run your international assignments in a strategic way,
- develop a metric for international assignment success,
- sort out your assignment policy,
- have a clear structure on how you can support assignees and spouses through the assignment process
- develop your competencies as a Global Mobility Professionals
- know where to go with further questions.
You can order your print book through your online book seller or contact us directly if you are in Europe via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews help us a lot so please leave a review and tweet your feedback using #GMWORKBOOK.