If you would like to guest blog for our weekly online publication “The Global People Club Sandwich”, please keep in mind these key points before submitting your article:
1) Write as you would speak to a friend.
2) The length of your post should have between 500 to 800 words. We expect you to write your own article.
3) Make your story personal.
4) If you have any advice for others it’s always good to say it in a few bullet points.
5) If you do not want your identity to be disclosed you can change your name but we prefer open communication with a bio and picture of you.
6) Please send us a short bio (3-liner) and send us a headshot of yourself in .jpg
7) Please send me your article in Word and let me know if you wish me to edit or review it.
8) US English is our default English.
9) Please deliver imagery only when you have the rights to it. Best is if you own the photo. Mention who is in the photo.
10) Credit your sources, contributors and research. We run a check for plagiarism.
11) Add links to your research.
12) Deliver three tags.
13) Check our blog categories and identify the most relevant to your post.
14) Allow us a one-week turnaround.
15) We don’t pay for giving you free advertising.
16) If we find your post is not original or is otherwise unethical you will be blacklisted right away.
17) We might take the liberty to edit for language and grammar without your permission.
Once your blog post is ready send it to email@example.com.