● Have you been looking for a job for more than six months?
● Do you feel you are wasting your energy doing the wrong things for too long?
● Are you qualified to Bachelor or Master level but lack significant experience in the field you are aiming at?
● Are you introverted and have a hard time with networking?
● Do you feel you spend too much time making too little progress?
Then act NOW and join one of the upcoming HireMe! Group Coaching Programs to kick start and re-energise your job search in Switzerland with guidance from experienced coach Angie Weinberger and the support of a group of like-minded professionals.
In a 5 week program, Angie Weinberger, career coach and author of “The Global Career Workbook”, will lead you on a focused group journey (with four to eight other participants) through the following key steps to land a job that you want in Switzerland.
● Building your personal brand and pitching yourself
● Deepen your understanding of your personal values
● Improve your professional presence online
● Swiss style job applications
● Writing an effective Letter of Motivation
● The art of storytelling in interviews
● Building professional networks in Switzerland
● Set weekly targets at a healthy realistic pace
● Structure your job search
After completing the program you will be better prepared for tackling the Swiss job market, feel more self-confident in your job search and understand finally why networking is the key success factor.
Before the program begins you will have a 1:1 session with Angie Weinberger where you will discuss and set your personal goals for the coaching program. The 5-week program consists of weekly group sessions that last for two hours each and run over 5 consecutive weeks.
We will start our next group when we have more than four group members who signed up and paid.
Meetings will be held at the Global People Club Lounge in Zurich.
CHF 1100 + VAT per participant if you sign up within one month of the program start date
Valid work and residence permit for Switzerland.
The group will be run in English but in case you’d prefer to join a German group, please let us know.
The Global Career Workbook will be used as a guide through the program. We recommend further career books within the book.
Ready to Join Us?
For an initial conversation to determine if HireMe! Group Coaching is the right next step for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to a meaningful conversation with you.